This webinar has been delivered. If you are looking to catch-up then you can watch the full webinar recording here.
The relationship between the civil services and lobbying is not often explored. This can lead to misunderstandings on both sides about their respective roles and what should be expected in any engagement. This session aims to demystify the relationship and provide some practical ideas to make the best of engagement. Topics we will be exploring include:
- What lobbyists do and what they are looking for from engagement
- Codes of conduct and ethical behaviour
- Types of constructive engagement
- What to demand of lobbyists and how they can be useful
- What to beware of
- The benefits of working together