As a new year begins, Civil Service World and Dods Training bring together policy leaders from across the UK to discuss the issues and themes which will impact their work in 2022 and beyond. Our panel of policy professionals will discuss:
How can policy support their teams to strengthen communities and improve outcomes?
Discussion topics to include:
- What are the key themes and challenges that policy teams should consider as they design policy in 2022?
- What have policy teams learnt from the experience of crisis response and rapid change over the last two years?
- What will be the particular challenges policy leaders face to build resilience in a post-pandemic world?
- What is the role of a policy leader in supporting long term partnerships to improve outcomes?
- How does effective policy leadership differ from leadership in general?
- How can we improve relationships between policy teams across the UK?
- What can policy teams across the UK learn from their peers in other devolved nations?
Join the discussion with Carla Guidice, Deputy Director, Health and Social Service Group Welsh Government, Katie Driver, Dods Training Associate, Jonathan Baker, deputy director Programme Policy, Engagement and Strategy in Defra’s Future Farming and Countryside Programme and Suzannah Brecknell, Editor, Civil Service World.
Click here to register.