This webinar will:
- Provide an overview of innovation techniques and tools which have been used globally in the private and public sector, to address sustainability issues.
- Focus on key areas of the innovation project cycle from framing the challenge to designing, testing and scaling the solution.
- Draw from real-world global case studies to illustrate how innovation practice can be successfully applied.
- Outline the common challenges and lessons highlighted by innovators and policy makers
This webinar is suitable for those people, companies who:
- Need new tools & techniques to help them adapt to the post Covid, post Brexit world
- Want to focus on addressing specific sustainability issues from the climate risk to social impact and inclusion.
- Want to improve the sustainability of their own companies
- Are seeking new business models and new ways of working to stay relevant and respond to the needs of their communities.