For public affairs professionals, responding to ongoing events often takes up almost or all of your time. It can be extremely difficult to find the time to plan your organisation or campaign's future work. During the Public Affairs Strategy Workshop, participants will learn the building blocks of a public affairs strategy and have the chance to develop their own.
- Have a comprehensive introduction to public affairs strategy and the elements that comprise a successful strategy
- Learn about and develop your own objectives, audience identification, arguments, key messages, activity and monitoring/evaluation
- Finish the day with a strong start to a public affairs strategy for your organisation or campaign, which can be further developed in your own time.
- Ideal for those who have attended 'Introduction to Public Affairs' or who have junior-level public affairs experience.
- Participants should bring a laptop (or at least a smartphone) to be able to conduct research on the day.