Introduction to Public Affairs
Trainer: Carys Davis
An essential course for those new to public affairs, as well as for anyone working in policy-making or government who needs a greater understanding of how decisions are made.
Our course provides an excellent overview of UK political decision-making and how it works. This course is delivered by experienced practitioners to give those new to the sector an introduction to the key elements of public affairs.
- Have a comprehensive introduction into public affairs
- Gain practical advice on lobbying, within an ethical framework
- Increased knowledge of where to source key information
- A better understanding of parliamentary processes
- Understand how to keep current.
Who should attend
This workshop is aimed at those just starting out in public affairs, or those with up to two years’ experience. It is also suitable for public relations professionals who want to get an overview of public affairs as a distinct discipline.